New T1D Book: “Blood Sugar in Check”
Using a positive outlook and mindfulness can help you live a better life with your type 1 diabetes; learn effective strategies for your life
Andrew Lawless has written a new book on how a positive outlook and mindfulness can help you live a better life. Andrew has lived life with Type 1 Diabetes on his own terms – and no signs of long-term complications after 40 years. In this book, he shares his most effective strategies for a rewarding life with diabetes.
Read this Sample to see if you want to get this book yourself.
“As someone who has diabetes, you always worry about things that others can safely ignore.
- Will my blood sugar hold at night or will it drop, and I die in my sleep?
- Will my insulin overheat in my bag on a beautiful day out?
- Will I make it through long business meetings without going low?
- When is the right time to tell a new friend, date, or employer about my disease?
This book is for you if you want to have your diabetes in check and live with total confidence that you can handle your blood sugar levels.
You will learn how to:
- Succeed in your job with your illness
- Stop beating yourself up when your blood sugar levels spike
- Enjoy life without losing a toe, a kidney or your eyesight
- Eliminate everyday worries about passing out from blood sugar lows
- Spend more meaningful moments with your family and friends
If you are tired of doing everything right, but still feel isolated, overwhelmed and stressed over your health, learn Andrew’s most effective strategies for a rewarding life with diabetes and get your copy today!”
Get Free Preview Here!