Allison Nimlos is a 20-year veteran of Type 1 diabetes. She is a freelance writer who is pursuing her Masters in Counseling and Psychology. She hopes to someday work with people with diabetes and other health conditions. Allison lives in Minneapolis with her husband.
Published by: Allison Nimlos
- Diabulimia: It’s Real and It’s Dangerous, 10 Jul 2014 in Treatment
- Better Insulin, Redefining Diabetes, & Good Glucagon, 23 Jun 2014 in Treatment
- 5 Trendy Diets and T1, 13 May 2014 in Living
- Unlocking the Basal Mystery, 12 Nov 2013 in Medicine/Drugs & Treatment
- Beyond BMI and A1c: Measuring Insulin Resistance, 25 Jul 2013 in Medicine/Drugs & Treatment
- Incretins Under Siege? Don’t Jump To Conclusions, 18 Jun 2013 in Medicine/Drugs