8 Ways Game of Thrones is Like Type 1 Diabetes
It has nothing to do with winter, we swear.
In honor of the final season of Game of Thrones, we have created a list of eight ways that GoT is like Type 1 diabetes:
1. Every time it seems like things are working out, something unexpected happens.
2. There are a lot of weird-sounding names to keep track of.
3. It’s rarely fair.
4. Release dates keep being pushed back.
5. It requires a lot more exposure of flesh than you would first think.
6. It sometimes can cause binging.
7. You keep waiting for the Big Secret to be revealed.
8. There’s going to be blood involved with any wedding.
If you want to add to this list, email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading this Insulin Nation article. Want more Type 1 news? Subscribe here.
Have Type 2 diabetes or know someone who does? Try Type 2 Nation, our sister publication.