Mindy is the Communications and Partnerships Coordinator at the College Diabetes Network (CDN) in Boston, MA and is a former CDN Chapter Leader. She graduated Cum Laude from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s in Social Work and a minor in Sociology. She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes on March 8, 2000 when she was 7, and she has been involved in the Diabetes Community since then. She thoroughly enjoys diabetes camp, travel, crafts, reading, and being awkward. She blogs about life, diabetes, mental health, and women’s health on her blog, There’s More to the Story. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @mindy_bartleson as well as on Facebook.
Published by: Mindy Bartleson
- I Struggle with PCOS and Type 1 Diabetes, 29 Dec 2016 in Treatment
- I’ve Never Aged Out of Diabetes Summer Camp, 04 Apr 2016 in Living
- My Lost Year with Diabetes Burnout, 02 Nov 2015 in Living
- 7 Consejos Para Combatir La Ansiedad del Tipo 1, 01 Oct 2015 in En Español
- 7 Tips for Supporting an Anxious Person with Type 1, 25 Aug 2015 in Columns & Living