Kirsten Myers is an intern with Insulin Nation. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, where she majored in Health & Societies with a Public Health concentration. She is currently taking pre-medical, post-baccalaureate courses at Portland State University, where she is President of the College Diabetes Network. She has been living with T1D for seven years.
Published by: Kirsten Myers
- Supportive Coworkers Positively Impact Blood Glucose Activity, 27 Mar 2018 in Living
- Making Use of Accommodations, 01 Mar 2018 in Living
- College And Type 101: Navigating the Dining Hall, 07 Feb 2018 in Treatment
- College And Type 101: Telling Roommates About Diabetes, 01 Feb 2018 in Treatment
- Vegas, New Years Eve, and Diabetes, 19 Jan 2018 in Living
- The Magic of Diabetes, 29 Dec 2017 in Living