Heather Hall just graduated with a degree in writing from Drake University in Iowa. Her work has appeared in Drake Magazine and she has served as editor for Periphery, Drake's literary magazine. Hall was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at age 9.
Published by: Heather Hall
- Superfoods for People with Type 1?, 17 Oct 2014 in Living
- A Sick Stranger in a Strange Land, 04 Jun 2014 in Living
- Avoiding Cure Hope Burnout, 27 Feb 2014 in Columns & Living
- Love in the Time of Diabetes, 03 Jan 2014 in Columns & Living
- Have Insulin, Will Travel, 04 Dec 2013 in Columns & Living
- When You Find Sorority Sisters with Type 1 Diabetes, 18 Oct 2013 in Columns & Living