Becky Wells is a recently retired registered nurse with 22 years of hospital bedside nursing experience in a pediatric setting, 15 years experience teaching hospital nurses and working with adult patients, and more than a decade of experience as a Certified Diabetes Educator. She has Type 2 diabetes and her sister has Type 1 diabetes.
Published by: Becky Wells
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis – its Causes and its Treatments, 13 Dec 2017 in Treatment
- How to Have a Colonoscopy While Taking Insulin, 19 Oct 2017 in Treatment
- Why Foot Care is Important for People with Diabetes, 18 Oct 2017 in Treatment
- When Should Someone Be Screened for Diabetes?, 17 Oct 2017 in Treatment
- Steroids Make Blood Glucose Levels Rise, 09 Oct 2017 in Treatment